In order to streamline the disbursement process, it has become essential to verify account data of individual accounts for correctness. Accordingly, MoRD has taken the lead in this matter, and have completed first round verification process of about 11 lakh MG NREGA accounts. The details of these have now been made accessible by MoRD to DoP, for comparison and confirmation by concerned DoP officials.
Since the above data relates to accounts held with the respective Head Post Office/Sub Post Office, the verification has to be carried out by the respective HPOs. The SDC, Chennai has developed a tool based on XML file to enable the verification. The tool can be downloaded from the following link and the procedure is explained below.
eFMS COMPARISON TOOL (XML)- README Updated on 09-04-2014 2228 hrs
Brief description of the tool
Beneficiaries of State Government sponsored schemes are paid through Post Offices. Lot of complaints on non-payment of FTOs in Post Offices was reported by many circles. The reasons for rejection of FTOs (Fund Transfer Order) are due to the following reasons
a. Invalid Sanchay Post Code
b. Invalid Account Number
c. Invalid eMO Code
This tool is used to compare eFMS data of State Government and CEPT data with Sanchay Post data available in Post Offices. This tool will facilitate the POs to freeze their data with State Government to ensure smooth functioning of eFMS.
1. Latest eMO client along with script to be downloaded from CEPT website (ftp://ftp.ptcinfo.org/Meghdoot7/Updates/Update6toMeghdoot7/) and installed in both HO and SOs.
2. Install latest version Sanchay Post Ver 7.5 (if not already done )
3. Install the latest eFMS COMPARISON XML TOOL from SDC website (http://tamilnadupost.nic.in/sdc/efms.htm)
4. The data containing beneficiary details shared by NIC authorities through their website http://mgnrega.nic.in/ to be downloaded in XML format at Head Offices.
a) The NREGS SANCHAY OFFICE CODES available in eMO website https://services.ptcmysore.gov.in/eMO/ under Home – View - NREGS SanchayCodes menu to be downloaded in CSV format in the folder where eFMS Comparison Tool is installed. (Eg. C:\Program Files\EFMS-SP Comparison Tool)
b) Before downloading this CSV file from eMO website kindly update the correct Sanchay Post Code in the above website using Divisional Administrator Login to avoid mismatch of eMO Codes with Sanchay Post Codes.
c) Sanchay Post PO Codes of Sub Offices closed/merged to be removed in Sanchay Post using SUPERVISOR option
eFMS Comparison tool - Operating Procedure
1. Click on the setup file. eFMS Comparison Tool will be created in the specified folder.
2. After installation, click on eFMS Comparison Tool icon.
3. Create User Name and Password for Supervisor and Operator. (Don’t give common names like super, operator, etc)
4. Enter the SQL Server Name and SA Password.
5. While clicking Exit, system will prompt the user to map the Sanchay Post of HO with CEPT eMO Code.
6. Once HO Code is mapped, system will prompt the user to map the Sub Offices under that HO with CEPT eMO Code. (eFMS Comparison tool could not be proceeded further if any of the codes are left unmapped in Sanchay Post or CEPT Code. Follow the instructions mentioned in step 6 & 7 of Prerequisites)
7. Click on “Import - NREGA Data”. Browse to select the CSV file downloaded from NREGA website.
8. Click on “Update”. A warning message will be displayed if old data is available. Once the data is deleted, old eFMS data could not be restored. Click on “Exit”.
9. Caution – “Import – CEPT Data” to be used only when changes are made in CEPT eMO – Sanchay Post Codes.
10. Click on “Compare”, a message “Data exits, do you want to delete” will be thrown if comparison was done earlier. Click on Yes.
11. A message “Comparison done successfully. View Discrepancy Report and use SOLUTIONS menu to clear the discrepancies if any” will be displayed on completion of comparison.
12. Click on “Discrepancy Reports” to view the following reports
a. Account Number Discrepancies
b. Sanchay Post Code Discrepancies
c. Account Holder Name Discrepancies
13. Other Reports are:
a. Sanchaypost –CEPT Mapped Status Report.
14. Click on “General Reports -- Summary” to view the number of records compared and result thereof for HO and Sub Offices separately.
15. Click on “Update” to complete the verification process.
16. Click on “Export to NIC” select the file name and Click on Generate to generate the response xmll File. This xml file will be generated in the application path with starting word as “res”.