- As we all know for every we will get the interest(at present 4%) for all the SB accounts at the end of the financial year in DOP Finacle.
- Also for closure of SB accounts at SO sometimes we will pay through mode of payment as Cheque for this case we need to know CYI (Current Year Interest) for sending the cheque requirement invoice to the Head Post Office.
- In order to know the CYI for any SB account we generally have a special and powerful menu in DOP Finacle i.e.,HACACCR.
HACACCR stand for Interest Accrual for A/cs :-
- Invoke the menu HACACCR in DOP Finacle we will get the below mentioned screen shot as shown
- In the next enter the following fields they are mentioned below for the ease of users
Enter the field Report To as "Postmaster "
Enter the field From A/c Id ______________________
Enter the field To A/c Id __________________________ as mentioned in the below screen shots. Generally we should enter the same account number in both the above mentioned fields.
After entering the above mentioned fields then finally click on submit then the system will show below screen as shown
As shown in the above report is generated in the background. For all the background reports in DOP Finacle we can view the reports using the menu HPR
Invoke the menu HPR and select the report as shown
- Finally select the report and view the interest generated report as shown
- From the screen shot it is clear system is showing 5.33334 as CYI