Recently in DOP started migration of post offices to CSI application which is nothing but Core Systems Integration.
CSI integrates all the modules of the post office operations including the FSI application i.e., Finacle application.
Core Systems Integration (CSI) is a major update in postal department.We call it a positive change towards achieving long term strategic goal which reads "Achieve the long term goal of financial self-sufficiency by generating surpluses from services (existing and new) outside our universal service obligation".
TCS is the vendor for the implementation of CSI project in DOP.
There are so many advantages after implementation of CSI in DOP which are listed below for all the viewers.
Advantages of CSI implementation :-
- Mail Operations will offer reliable mail delivery services, by using robust IT Systems for improving article tracking and volume visibility.
- Logistics Post will provide end-to-end supply chain services through a technology-driven logistics network.
- Finance & Accounts will automate accounting operations and bring efficiencies in day-to-day business areas like Cash Management, Asset Accounting, Budgeting, Inventory Management, Procurement and Liability Management.
- Human Resource Management will maintain a single repository of employee data and improve HR Administration activities like Recruitment, Training, Promotion Payroll and Performance Management. It will also provide an Internal Portal which will allow the employees to perform self-service transactions, like apply leave, view/edit personal data etc.
- Customer Interaction Channels will provide customer services through Call Centre, Web Portal and Mobile Devices. It will also enhance the functionalities of Post office counters.
For more information , visit
- But some users when try to login the finacle application through POS module they are facing the error - " Invalid SOLID" in DOP Finacle after CSI migration
- The error screen shot will be as shown in the below figure
From the screen shot it is clear that user is facing the issue as mentioned and the solution for the above problem is described below.
Solution for the above problem :-
- When any user faces the above error then the user should escalate the issue to their respective CPC of your circle.
- From CPC team the same error will be sent to DOP TCS support team in order to maintain the data for that particular SOLID.
- This happens due to incorrect integration of CSI with FSI and the required changes will be done by the TCS team to resolve the said issue.