Redeployment of posts of Group ‘A’ - Dte. Order dtd 19/05/2022
File No. 41-7/2020-PE-II
Government of India Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts Establishment Division
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi - 110001 Dated:19h May, 2022
Subject:Redeployment of Group 'A' Posts reg.
The approval of the Competent Authority is hereby conveyed for the following: -
- The post of Director, CEPT, Chennai is redeployed as Director, CEPT, Bengaluru.
- The post of DDG (Tech), Postal Directorate which was redeployed as GM (Infra & Project) CEPT, Bengaluru vide order No. 41-7/2020-PE-II dated 14.10.2020 is restored.
- The Post of GM (Operations), CEPT, Mysuru is re-designated and restored as GM CEPT, Bengaluru.
- The post of PMG, Sikkim which was redeployed as PMG, Chhattisgarh vide order No. 41-7/2020-PE-II dated 14.10.2020 is restored.
- The post of CPMG, Chhattisgarh Circle which was redeployed as CGM, CEPT, Bengaluru vide order No. 41-7/2020-PE-II dated 14.10.2020 is restored.
2.This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
1. Sr. PPS to Secretary (P)/PPS to DG (Postal Services).
2. PPS to members, Postal Services Board/PPS to Add.DG(Coord.)
3. PPS to AS&FA.
4. Secretary (PSB).
5. CGM, PLI/CGM, BD/CGM, Parcel Directorate/CGM CEPT, Bengaluru.
6. All DDsG/Directors/ADsG in Postal Directorate.
7. CPGM, West Bengal Circle/Chhattisgarh
8. Director CEPT, Chennai.
9. Additional Director General, APS C/O 56, APO, R.K. Puram, New Delhi.
10. DG P&T Accounts, Civil Lines, New Delhi-54.
11. GM, CEPT, Mysuru with a request to upload the OM on India Post Website.
12. All sections of Postal Directorate.
13. SO guard file.
(Sapna) Assistant Director General (Estt.)