Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts (Personnel Division)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi - 110 001
Subject: Deputation of Shri Debtoru Chatterjee (IPOS:1994), Chief Vigilance Officer, India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) as Joint Secretary & Controller, NTRO.
In pursuance of Department of Personnel & Training letter No.33/06/2022-EO(SM-I) dated 13.08.2022, the services of Shri L (IPOS:1994), Chief Vigilance Officer, India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) are placed at the disposal of NTRO for his appointment as Joint Secretary & Controller, vice Ms. Anuradha Joshi Durgapal, IP&TA&FS (1989) with pay Level 14 of the Pay Matrix under Central Staffing Scheme.
2. The tenure of deputation of the officer will be for a period of five years from the date of assumption of the charge of the post or until further orders, whichever is earlier. The officer's pay and allowances during the period of deputation will be governed by the existing instructions on the subject.
3. Relevant charge report along with address and telephone numbers may, be sent to all concerned in due course.
Assistant Director General(SPG)
1. PS to MOC/PS to MOS.
2. Sr. PPS to Secretary (P)/PS to DG(PS), Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.
3. PPS/PS to Additional Director General (Coordination)/all Members of PostalServices Board.
4. Appointments Committee of the Cabinet, M/o Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, DoPT: for info wrt No.33/06/2022-EO(SM-I) dated 13.08.2022.
5. The Central Vigilance Commissioner, Satarkta Bhavan, A-Block, GPO complex, INA, New Delhi - 110023.
6. MD & CEO, India Post Payments Bank (IPPB), Corporate Office, Bhai Veer Singh Marg, SPC Building, New Delhi - 110001
7. Shri Debtoru Chatterjee, Chief Vigilance Officer, India Post Payments Bank (IPPB),
Corporate Office, Bhai Veer Singh Marg, SPC Building, New Delhi - 110001
8. CGM(BD&M)/CGM(PLI)/Sr.DDG(Vigilance) &CVO/AS&FA/SR DDG(PAF).
9. All CPMGs/PMGs/ Addl. DG, APS C/O 56 APO.
10. Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Postal Academy, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
11. All DDsG/ GMs/ Secretary, PSB.
12. GM (CEPT), Mysore with a request to upload the order in India Post Website.
13. Concerned Director of Accounts (Postal).
14. ADG(Admin)/C&A/PB/GA/PE.II/Parliament section/Reception.
15. CS to Member (P)/IP(SPG-1)/Guard File/PF of the Officer.
16. Guard File.
(Hemant Kumar) Assistant Director General (SPG)